New Delhi: Renault India not too long ago launched a sub-compact SUV Kiger within the Indian auto sector. The corporate has began taking reserving and now in a current growth, it’s confirmed that the corporate will begin deliveries of the Kiger from Wednesday (March 3).
The sub-compact SUV phase is likely one of the most essential and scorching promoting space of the Indian auto sector. There are extraordinarily enticing and dynamic automobiles obtainable on this phase from each doable producer within the nation.
The Indian center class which used to aspire to have a sedan in its storage has now modified its style. Everybody desires an SUV, and the businesses are ensuring that they provide sufficient decisions for the shoppers.
Renault Kiger is powered by a three-cylinder turbocharged 1.0-litre petrol engine, with an influence output of 100 PS and a peak torque of 160 Nm (obtainable from 3,200 rpm). There’s a 1.0-litre 100 PS turbocharged petrol engine is mated to a five-speed handbook gearbox. It should additionally get an auto gearbox.
Renault Kiger locks its horns towards Mahindra XUV 300, Kia Sonet, Tata Nexon, Nissan Magnite, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Hyundai Venue, Honda WR-V, Ford EcoSport, Toyota City Cruiser, Maruti Suzuki S-Cross.
Renault Kiger Pricing
– Renault Kiger Vitality RXE (MT) : Rs. 5.45 lakh
– Renault Kiger Vitality RXL (MT) : Rs. 6.14 lakh
– Renault Kiger Vitality RXT (MT) : Rs. 6.60 lakh
– Renault Kiger Vitality RXZ (MT) : Rs. 7.55 lakh
– Renault Kiger Straightforward-R RXL (AMT) : Rs. 6.59 lakh
– Renault Kiger Straightforward-R RXT (AMT) : Rs. 7.05 lakh
– Renault Kiger Straightforward-R RXZ (AMT) : Rs. 8.00 lakh
– Renault Kiger Turbo RXL (MT) : Rs. 7.14 lakh
– Renault Kiger Turbo RXT (MT) : Rs. 7.60 lakh
– Renault Kiger Turbo RXZ (MT) : Rs. 8.55 lakh
– Renault Kiger X-Tronic RXT (CVT) : Rs. 8.60 lakh
– Renault Kiger X-Tronic RXZ (CVT) : Rs. 9.55 lakh
Renault Kiger is the latest entrant to the phase and is anticipated to promote in nice numbers.